...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You have dare to enter the Enchanted and Magik World of The Dark Realms Forum.....
A Special Thanks and A Big Warm Welcome to our newest registered user *~Nox~*Darkness Awoken for joining the family of Dark Realms! WELCOME!!!!!!

Pleasure is,within the words I speak.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sorrow
Learning about Dark Forces
The Sorrow

Location : In my room, on my computer writing, where else? Oh ya, my job to.lol

Pleasure is,within the words I speak. Empty
PostSubject: Pleasure is,within the words I speak.   Pleasure is,within the words I speak. I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010 - 14:05

Rocking,shacking darkness from the void I spit from. Your eye's dare not see mine for I am inthralled with thee.
My love is nay pure nor twisted, for it is tangibly the cure for you and me.

We lock hands,lips,bodies intwind in the soft silk bed we lay on, our pleasures that which no man or women could place words with.
For you are my sweetest and most forbidden fruit.

Let me kiss you more,touch you more softly, praise your very body for which I crave to taste, to bite, to drink in every sip till I am sated.

I am your sorrow,your joy, your eternal slave from the words of nothing, and the king of nobodies.
Back to top Go down
Priscilla
Sensing strange forces around you
Priscilla

Location : Guys r like stars. There are millions, but only one can make your dreams come true............

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure is,within the words I speak.   Pleasure is,within the words I speak. I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010 - 11:16

awwwwwwwwwwww thats really sweet and good
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Discovering you have powers
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure is,within the words I speak.   Pleasure is,within the words I speak. I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010 - 15:23

Wow! Joe! Thats was....wow! Im speechless....
Back to top Go down
https://darkrealms.rpg-board.net
Fallen Angel
Learning Spells and Rituals
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure is,within the words I speak.   Pleasure is,within the words I speak. I_icon_minitimeMon 3 May 2010 - 9:59

wow that was great!!!
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
Meeting a Special Someone
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure is,within the words I speak.   Pleasure is,within the words I speak. I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010 - 6:23

joe are you secrtly a Sex God?
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure is,within the words I speak.   Pleasure is,within the words I speak. I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 15:59

The endless pool surrounds me, an infinite space between me and you,
I extend my arms, reaching out,crying out for you.

You fade from me, the darkness falls about me like a soft silk blanket, sufficating me in it's hold. Pulling me under the waters, I can't breath or see, please someone help me.

I scream, and no echo recedes from me. I thrash, I fight! But it's all just useless plight.
I simply,sink, fall to the endless darkness, letting it's cold soft hand wrap around my throat,taking my last breath away.

All I see, is your hand reach out to me, and I, can not reach out to you.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure is,within the words I speak.   Pleasure is,within the words I speak. I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010 - 16:08

The room fills with a heat as I approach, no words were spoken as true poets.
We dance the night away, our hands entwined, holding you strong, for fear you will never truly be mine.

Kiss after kiss, our lips never part. hot breath,warm tongue, I dare say this better not be farce. You smile to me, my heart flutters, I never wanted this to end, you churned me to mere butter.

Soft was your skin at touch, to grip you,move you, was just simply lust. My heart aches and I dance with you more, for our feet never stop. Our love making galore.

My lips kiss your skin,tasting the sweet honeydew, the smell of your perfume, drives me like a mad loon. I tare at your clothing,begging you for more, you tease me, please me, all I ever do is more.

Finally we embrace,the moment of heat stir, your legs spread open for me to take hold, your breath clear in air as your soft noise thrills me now end.

I take fast, your noise grows louder, I kiss you silence and you accept willingly, as our bodies shifted smoothly with ease. more and more fast we move, moans and cries filling the room. ecstasy,bliss and indulgence is ours, never to stop, always in love.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
Meeting a Special Someone
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure is,within the words I speak.   Pleasure is,within the words I speak. I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010 - 18:55

i will ask thee again. is thou secretly a Sex God?
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure is,within the words I speak.   Pleasure is,within the words I speak. I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010 - 19:47

One must keep there secrets, to whisk away to a forgotten place.
Where one may sleep,eat,drink and make love without others,hearing a peep.

No I am no god, I am a man, a man of passion,a man of words.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
Learning Spells and Rituals
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure is,within the words I speak.   Pleasure is,within the words I speak. I_icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 18:39

wow!! u left me speechless Joseph that's a fiurst... lol ur great keep doing more plz!!
Back to top Go down
Priscilla
Sensing strange forces around you
Priscilla

Location : Guys r like stars. There are millions, but only one can make your dreams come true............

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure is,within the words I speak.   Pleasure is,within the words I speak. I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Aug 2010 - 10:40

wow Smile that was rlly amazing i love all of them <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure is,within the words I speak.   Pleasure is,within the words I speak. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pleasure is,within the words I speak.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ... :: Elders Library :: Shakespeare's Club-
Jump to: