...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You have dare to enter the Enchanted and Magik World of The Dark Realms Forum.....
A Special Thanks and A Big Warm Welcome to our newest registered user *~Nox~*Darkness Awoken for joining the family of Dark Realms! WELCOME!!!!!!

Anna's Memories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
*courtney*
Meeting a Special Someone
*courtney*

Anna's Memories - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 6:30

"Touch the mirror." my relection said. "We will do this until all of me is back in myself. you will just serve as a memory to me and Joey. You know he needs his Anna back.." she said.
"I know....he looks at me with such sadness.....befriended me even though he loves us greatly." i lifted my right hand and put it flat on the mirror. She did the same.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Learning about Dark Forces
The Sorrow

Location : In my room, on my computer writing, where else? Oh ya, my job to.lol

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010 - 5:15

"Anna..."I whispered softly as I nestled close to her,gently petting her cheek. I wish she would wake up and be smiling like before, happy and cheerful.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010 - 6:59

a whirl wind of memories flowed around us. my body outside of the dream started to shake voilently. but there were so many memories. ones from childhood and other years....
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010 - 9:37

I kissed her softly,worried that she was'nt waking up.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010 - 14:46

when the whirling memories stopped my body stopped shaking. My eyes fluttered open. i was in his arms. his lips on mine....a worried look on his face.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 8:12

Our lips parted and I was breathing rather heavy, my body was shaking slightly from the lack of feeding and scared for her life. "Anna?"
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 20:06

"Sort of......your Anna will be back soon....i mean i have memories now....but i dont feel like their mine...." i said softly
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 5:42

"Anna..."I whispered softly. "What do you remember?" I was confused about all this. Did she remember some things already?
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 19:01

"She made sure that i knew who and what you are as well as who family is." i told him. "You probably need to feed....." i said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010 - 5:23

I looked away grinding my fangs when she mention my feeding, my body tense hard as rock. What should I do? Should I....Do what she wants? Would I even be able to...resist her?
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010 - 20:11

"Do it.....she..we....want you too since you need to feed,Joey...." i said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 8:11

I closed my eye's, it was so hard to resist this feeling, this need and hunger. I shut my mouth as I felt my fangs slide down past my lips.

Slowly I slide closer to her, moving under her chin, my lips kissed down her neck till I felt the soft pulse and throbing of veins under her skin.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 10:43

soon his Anna that remembered everything would be back in his arms and i the Anna who knew nothing would just serve as a memory to them.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 15:02

I was getting lost in the blood, the waves of warmth coating down my throat as my arms wrapped around her,devouring every drop that seeped from the wound.
Back to top Go down
*courtney*
*courtney*

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 18:11

i waited for him to pull away and then wrap me in his arms......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Memories   Anna's Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna's Memories
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ... :: Temple of Hope :: Fantasy-
Jump to: