...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You have dare to enter the Enchanted and Magik World of The Dark Realms Forum.....
A Special Thanks and A Big Warm Welcome to our newest registered user *~Nox~*Darkness Awoken for joining the family of Dark Realms! WELCOME!!!!!!

Hunted by Darkness (X)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Huntress
Discovering you have powers
Dark Huntress

Hunted by Darkness (X) Empty
PostSubject: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010 - 14:13

Present Time

In the dark streets of the Underworld, evil lurks about, darkness fill the air. Demons roam free. Angels fall from heaven. Some to lure humans to darkness. Others to fight for them.In these dark times. A Warrior Arch Angel named Kayna, is sent to hunt a demon who is murdering witches and absorbing their powers.

She will have to face darkness, power beyond recognition, a long lost love,a deadly temptation and a war so ancient as the very foundations of the earth.

With an Elite of Warriors, she must defeat evil and prevent human extinction.

Arch Angels
Name: Kayna
Statuss: Hunter
Power:Telepath. Teleporter.
Mark: Ancient wings and fire tattooed down to neck with patterns down the shoulders and wrist. They symbolize wisdom, courage,freedom.
Appearence:

Hunted by Darkness (X) M1755010

Name: Sheera
Power: Controls time and space.
Mark: Swirls running down her neck to the back. Symbolize knowledge, power.
Appearence:

Hunted by Darkness (X) Sheera10

Demons
Name: Samael
Power: Steel from others and controls fire.
Mark: Single red rune on left cheek. Stands for Death, Power and Ruthlesness.
Appearence:

Hunted by Darkness (X) Samael10

Name: Amnon
Power: Shapeshifter. Control of reptiles.
Mark. Reptile scales on arms. Stands for power, hatred, darkness.
Appearence:

Hunted by Darkness (X) Amnon10

Name: Yuhlia
Power: Super speed. Senses powers.
Mark: Vines down to the legs and thighs. Symbolize lust, envy.
Appearence:

Hunted by Darkness (X) Danika10

Temple of Hope

"All Warriors must present themselves before the Council." Now!" Yelled Kristian, Leader of the Sons of Glory.

We. The Warriors marched behind Kristian. We enter the Elders chamber. A high room with walls and roman and greeks towers painted with slashes of gold and silver. Ancient runes carved in the ceiling. Onyx and Jade statues decorating every corner. It was beautiful. Perfect.
At the end of the chamber, Tree High Chairs were standing tall and mighty. The first 2 were women. Angela and Kamille. Sitting sideways of the man. Ahmir. Our wisest and strongest Elder.
"Warriors! I salute you!" He said in his deep godlike voice.
"We salute you!" We responded in unison.
"At ease."
We bowed our heads, closed our hands in fists and sat down on the floor.
"I have called this meetting because a mishap, shall we say, has occur."
We all looked at him, waiting.
"The demon Samael, has been rampaging the city and killing witches at will, absorbing their powers"
He let the horrors of his words fill the room. "But thats not all. He's been trading them for new and darker powers in the underworld." So far as we know. His powers could be limitless."

All of us got on our feet at the same time. He smiled. "I see you are ready, my soldiers.""This does not surprise me, You are the best of the best."
"But i would only assign Samael to one of you." He looked at me. He was my mentor and most oldest friend. "Kayna"
I looked at him, took a step forward and bowed. "My lord"
"Will you accept the task I ask of you?"
"My lord, it is my duty and honor" I bowed. Hand over my heart.
"Very well! As for all of you, will remain waiting for further instructions. When Kayna calls, You answer"
"Sir, Yes Sir!" They all shouted.
"This meeting has ended" You may leave."

I was ready. I'd been trained for this since i was born. We all left the room in silent. When we got out to the courtyard, every one started talking at once. They were shouting orders and plans. I was looking for Sheera. My second in command and my best friend.
"You know i will go with you, dont you?" She said walking towards me.
"Sheera, I dont think so, I would not be distracted by you" I sighed.
"Me? Why would i do that?"
"Because i dont want to be distracted by trying to protect you! You heard Ahmir, Samael's powers are growing, he is dangerous" I just dont want to see you get hurt"
"I can take care of myself. Im trained for this remember?" She looked at my eyes and smiled. "I learned from the best!"
I was her mentor. Yeah, i remember how i used to knock her on her back! She was a really good student and fast learner. But i was faster.
"Yeah, but still..." I think is dangerous." I said stubbornly.
"Why dont you let me decide whether is too dangerous for me or not huh?" I'll be alright" Besides...." She started looking goofy and haughty at the same time." You need me.....you need people of super natural intellect in this mission you know?"
I rolled my eyes and roared with laughter. "Right. Ok. But You will have to go and ask Ahmir ok? I am not gonna do it."
"Deal." She said happily.

Last edited by Lady of Night on Sun 2 May 2010 - 11:13; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://darkrealms.rpg-board.net
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010 - 16:42

We were walking towards the Temple of Hope. it was almost sundown. It was getting kinda dark. I saw something move in the shadows the trees casted over the floor.
I took my sword so quickly it became a sylver and black blur. The shadow made a squeal.
" Oh great heavens Danika! I almost cut you in half! You didnt even realize." I put away my katana.

"Im sorry Kayna! I was distracted, I didnt mean to startle you." She said kinda nervous and looking (strangely) guilty.

"Its ok." I smiled at her." Have you seen Ahmir?"
"Ummm. I think he is talking to Kristian." She said.
"Oh. Ok. Thanx Danika!" "Lets go." I said to Sheera, but she didnt move. She was looking at Danika.

"What were you doing Danika?" Why you're so nervous?" She said slowly and raiced an eye brow She looked around Danika like trying to see something in the dark.

"Uh..nothing...just..i was just walking to my room and thats when Kayna and you showed up.." She said to quickly. " i got scared, thats all."

"Right." Said Sheera. She went behind a tall wall that was guarding the garden in front of the temple.
"Sheera! What are you doing!?" I yelled at her.
Danika seemed a little pale and nervous.

Suddenly Sheera came to veiw. Though she wasnt alone. She was dragging some one with her.
"This. I was looking for this." She said with a smile on her face. Danika's eyes got wide and her face paler.

I looked down at the guy. It was a Cupid. One of the messengers for love and passion. He was tall, dark and handsome. His name was Azael.
He got up and bowed to me. "Kayna."
I returned the salute."Azael."
"So...this is what you've been distracted with huh, Danika? Asked Sheera.
She looked really pale. Like she was going to faint. I looked at her and smile. "It's that true Danika?"
She dropped her shoulders and sighed. "Yes, it is."
"We are seeing each other." Azael said.
"That...its obvious." Snapped Sheera.
"You wont tell, right Kayna?" Implored Danika with fear in her eyes.
I stood there looking at them. It was forbidden for Warriors to be with Cupids. Or with any one else who wasnt a Warrior, actually. But...if they loved each other. Who was I to say otherwise.?
The reason such union was forbidden was because once you fall in love with a Cupid, there's no turning back. Its almost imposible to stop loving and needing them. The legend goes that some Angels fell in love with Cupids and became obssesed with them so they turned into Demons. Cupids are free spirits, the fly around the world making love and worshiping beauty. That's is why is so hard to be with them and be accepted by the Elders.

"I wont tell." I said.
Sheera gave me a what are you doing? look. But i ignored her.
"But you gotta be sure no one else finds out." if they do...there will be trouble."
"Oh Kayna! Thank you!" Danika hugged and kissed me. "You are the best and wisest of us all!"
"You are indeed. I thank you. I am in great debt with you" Said Azael.
"I'll hold you to it." I winked. "But if you hurt her...i'll hunt you down and kill you."
I called Sheera and begin walking to the Sons of Glory Headquarters.
"You know you are making a mistake by letting them get away with their sneaking around, right?" Said Sheera.
"Yes, i do." But its not for me to decide what to do with them."
" I hope you know what you are doing. If they find out and ,that you knew but didnt say anything....it will be the Devil's to pay."
"Then pray that they dont." We're here." Go in. I'll wait outside." I motion her to go.

Last edited by Lady of Night on Sun 23 May 2010 - 7:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010 - 16:43

Samael:

I layed in the bed of my latest victim. A beautiful witch she had been. I had so much fun seducing her, raping her, and stealing her powers. Being evil felt so...good. I laughed out loud.

Last edited by Lady of Night on Sun 23 May 2010 - 7:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010 - 16:43

After much consideration Ahmir and Kristian gave their aproval to Sheera.
We were getting our weapons ready.
I was anxious to begin the hunting. I was ready to meet the hunted.

"I expect you to be ready."Ahmir said entering the headquarters with Kristian following closely behind.
"I have to warn you, Kayna." This demon has a darkness about him that i dont reconize""Be wary, for he will try to lure you."
"We will, Ahmir." He does not know who he's dealing with."I said a s i slashed my sword through the air, which i sheathed on my back.
"Good. Dont let her out of your sight, Sheera." He said to her.
"I'll guard her with my life, my lord." She said bowing her head.
"So be it. You may go now. Its almost night." You will go to the Golden Bridge. You will meet Stevan, he will guide you through. May the Grace of the Elders guide you and protect you." He put his hands on our foreheads.
"And you." We said.

Last edited by Lady of Night on Sun 23 May 2010 - 7:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010 - 16:44

Samael:

By now, I had powers Lucifer himself never dreamed of. I could feel the energy pulsing through my veins. No one could defeat me. Of that I was sure. I walked out into the city. Another night had begun.

Last edited by Lady of Night on Sun 23 May 2010 - 7:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010 - 16:44

We came to the Golden Bridge, the passing between Heaven and Earth.
A man came to us. "Glad you're here.I'm Stevan, Guardian of the bridge. Shall we?" He said pointing at a wide golden and white bridge standing in front of a bay. The bay was not that of like the ones you see on the sea shores. It was a bay of clouds.
"So..how do we do this?" Asked Sheera.
I knew the answer before he spoked. "You run, jump and dive." Stevan said.
"Right. I'll go first." I said.
"I'll follow." Said Sheera.
"Good. Now step aside please." He pulled out a little black bag and tooked a little bit of blue sand.
The Sands of Time, were called. They opened the gateway to Earth."Ready, Kayna?"
"I was born ready." I started to run, jumped off the bridge and dived. I started falling and closed my eyes. I let the wind play with my hair. After what it seemed eternity, a landscape of bright colors and lights came to view. I gave a backflip and landed on a dark alley with steam holes all over.
I looked up. Sheera will be here anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010 - 16:45

Altair1992:

I wasn't feeling very hungry, so i decided to stir up some trouble. Just for fun. I walked into the street and made fire erupt from the hydrants around me. My eyes turned red and my true from showed. Puny humans ran from me and i burned them in crispy bones. Maybe i would feed them to my Cerberus later. I laughed and burned everything around me.
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010 - 16:46

I was waiting for Sheera. God, she was taking long . When i heard screams coming from a street not far ahead. I started walking, I could smell something wrong. "Sulfur" I whispered. I walked straigh to a lighted street , there was fire everywere, ashes still burnig. I took my sword out. My eyes changed to black.Then I felt it. Something dark, lustful... an evil that seemed to heat everything and burst into acid.
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010 - 16:47

Altair1992:

I leaned down over the body of a child and closed her eyelids, then stood up. Fire erupted from my skin and magma covered my body. I went into full demon form.

Hunted by Darkness (X) Spawn_11
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010 - 16:57

I saw the shadow burst into flames and smoke. I touched my sword. I t transformed. My hair changed and got wild, my eyes turned black and dangerous. I was ready.

Hunted by Darkness (X) Kayna_10
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010 - 16:58

Altair1992:

An angel. And a powerful one at that. This could be fun. Of course, in this form only her blade could touch me or she would be burned severely. I wondered if she realized that? Not to mention the fact that lava dripped from my body and sword spraying everywhere when I moved. She had no idea what she was in for. I raised my sword. "Bring it on baby," I taunted her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010 - 16:59

"Be silence, demon." I dont cross words with spawns from hell." Before attacking him, i concentrated myself and cast a circle around me. He could not hurt me with fire. I slashed my sword, lifted in the air and striked.
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010 - 17:00

Altair1992:

i blocked with the armor on my arm. "You don't think it will be that easy do you?" I laughed. She was overconfident and didn't knew enough about me. She wouldn't last long. I hurled a ball of darkness at her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010 - 17:00

A ball of darkness surrounded me. I conjured a ball of light. it burst with such an intensity it kick me off my feet. I was lauched in the air and landed on top off a car.
"You are gonna have to do much better than that, Demon." I said laughing.
I trew a ball of energy and light at him. It hit him in the middle of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010 - 17:04

Valley of the Lost

In a town not far from Venice, a man walked without destiny. His fate had dragged him there and now his feet seemed to make the decisions for him. He was different from the others who had gone to that place looking for money, women, a better life, perhaps. He was there because he had no other choice, or he didnt care enough to make one. What no one knew was that he had a black soul. A black soul filled with regret, anger, love, loneliness. He was once an Angel, A Warrior, A Son of Glory. He disobeyed high orders from the Elders and became something else. A hybrid. Something between the two worlds, something between Angel and Demon. Was he the good guy pretending to be bad? Or the bad guy pretending to be good...?
He was exiled over a century ago ...Now he feels a force calling him, wanting him, luring him. He must return...He needs to return...

Name: Tago
Powers: Controls air and fire. Irresistible seduccion.
Appearence:

Hunted by Darkness (X) Tago_h10
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 19:06

Tago:

Inhaling the sweet smell of burning corpses, I, Tago, enter Los Angeles. "Ahhhh," I sighed, "Seems to be a fight going down between..." I sniffed the air again, "An Angel and a Demon! HAHA! I must watch this fight."
I then spread my tattered, ash-black wings and soar into the sky to watch the battle between two mortal enemies.
When I saw the two competitors, I laughed to myself. "Samael and some Warrior! This isn't quite fair! But that's what makes this a fight to watch." Smirking, I molded a cloud into a seat and lay back to watch the fight unfold.
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 19:07

Altair1992:

She was powerful, the Arch Angel was powerful and quick, but not quick enough for me. She was in for some surprises. I lifted my magma sword and pointed at her...a ball of fire and ash burst out of it and hit her right across her heart. She was lauched back a couple of feet away.
" You sure you want to do this, Angel?" You know you cant defeat me..." I roared with an evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 19:08

I hit the street really hard and cried in pain. I looked down at my chest, there was a burn in the middle of it. "You are gonna regret this, Demon," I got up, center myself and conjured a ball of light. It was draining all of my strengh but i didnt care. I was gonna banish his spinless self to the very fiery hole he crawled out of.
I felt my energy abandom my body, my nose was bleeding, i took a deep breath and release the ball of light. The moment it reached him, exploded with such a force, everything around tremble.

I looked around trying to make something out of the debris. Then i saw it. He was lying down on the floor. I got closer to take a look. I gave a gasp. He had regain his human, or at least his normal form, again. I was impressed by how he looked. He was handsome, well, a little more than that...he was beautiful. He seemed so...peaceful. but i knew better, he was a murderer, an evil being who took innocent and foolish women to bed with charms and lovely words to rip every piece of soul out of them and steal they're powers.

I was standing there looking down at him when i felt something...something familiar....something i knew very well....i looked up...
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 19:10

Tago:

I laughed at the scene that had unfolded before me. "Haha! The underdog wins!"
I floated down, then met the Warrior's eyes. My whole body tensed, "You... You banished me!" Tears began to streamed down my cheeks. "Why? I loved you! Why did you banish me? I would have done anything!"

"But no longer! You betrayed me."
My eyes still filling with tears had turned to agony. "I am no longer what I was. I have powers beyond your comprehension!" I then sent a blast of blistering hot wind at her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 19:10

I looked at his eyes and blast the hot wind he had sent at me with just a wave of my hand.
"Hello Tago." I crossed my arms and I kept looking at his eyes. Those eyes who once looked at me with such love and warmth. If he'd only understood why i did it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 19:11

Tago:

"Why?" I asked over and over with a blast of wind to accompany each time. Every blast is knocked aside.
Finally, exhausted, I fall on my knees. Tears still stream down my cheek as I ask one last time, "Why?" before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 19:11

I ran to him. His beautiful face was covered in tears. I held him close to me. Trying hard not to scream in anger at the Elders. They asked me to banish him. I didnt want to. But i did and because of me he had changed. I closed my eyes and cried.

A Century Ago...

It was a stromy night when i got the order to hunt a witch and get her to safety before she was killed by a demon who was her lover. I did as i was told, of course...it was my job, and i followed orders. When i found the witch, i knew there was someone else hunting her. I was guarding her house waiting for her to get back when i saw something that almost stopped my heart. He was the most beautiful thing i had ever seen. He was one of the leaders of the Sons of Glory. An Arch Angel like me. But he was a legend. He was the best. A Warrior. He seemed to have felt me because he said without looking at me. "You must be Ahmir's Apprentice." He met my gaze. "Kayna" He bowed and walk up to me.
"How is it you are here?" She is my assigment." Was all i could say. I was mesmerized by his presence. I didnt even returned the salute.
He smiled and said. "She is." Im just here to protect you."
From there on we could only express what we felt by looks. I could not talk to him. I was in training and he was a Warrior, he was always on misions. When he disobeyed orders and a witch got killed., my training was completed and i was the one who exiled him. I could not explain myself to him because he was cast away and i didnt know where that was.I still remember the look on his face when i banished him. It ripped my heart, but i did it. I never forgave myself.

Now he's back....and i am a Warrior. But i.....havent forgotten how i felt for him.
I centered myself and will him to heal. He stirred and open his eyes.

Last edited by Lady of Night on Wed 28 Apr 2010 - 19:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 19:12

Tago:

"Kayna..." I say as my eyes open slowly. I bring my hand up to her face and caressed her cheek, "Please don't cry."
I then smiled up at her but that smile is not reflected in my eyes. "We can't be together. We couldn't then, and we can't now." Before she could replied I answered her question, "I am no longer an Angel, and Angels cannot be with a lesser being."
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 19:14

I sobbed harder. I knew he was right. I cupped his hand in mine and closed my eyes. I wanted to get lost in another time with him. I wanted to change what had happen. But i couldnt. I opened my eyes and looked at his. Mine changed to silver and touched his heart passing all that i felt to him. He closed his eyes and cried in pain. Then he met my gaze and his eyes were no longer tinged red. They were the familiar blue i have fell in love with a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Dark Huntress
Dark Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 19:15

Tago:

I leaned my face closer to hers. Willing myself to kiss her; but I couldn't. I had become something else. Something that could never love her, something that she couldn't love...
But I could not resist the temptation, I had loved her. I leaned all the way in and kissed her deeply.
"I'm sorry..." I said after a while, "but this can never be." With tears in my eyes, I flew away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunted by Darkness (X)   Hunted by Darkness (X) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunted by Darkness (X)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next