...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You have dare to enter the Enchanted and Magik World of The Dark Realms Forum.....
A Special Thanks and A Big Warm Welcome to our newest registered user *~Nox~*Darkness Awoken for joining the family of Dark Realms! WELCOME!!!!!!

The Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sorrow
Learning about Dark Forces
The Sorrow

Location : In my room, on my computer writing, where else? Oh ya, my job to.lol

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon 3 May 2010 - 15:54

I lost my humanity on my twenty sixth birthdays; I was heading home after the party with a couple of the guy’s from the station. They seemed to have a good time as they un-winded and had a couple drinks with me. We got hammered out of our minds, drinking helped calm our nerves in a horrid city like this. New York was always filled with murder, robbery and death at every turn when the sun fell past the skies and the cold nigh air catch’s the back of your throat.
Or in my case, it was a pair of fangs from a lovely young woman I met at the bar. I was stupid enough and even more so, drunk off my ass to notice she was coming on to me. It only came to my attention when her hand gently brushed my shoulder and hearing her voice against my ear. “Meet me out back handsome, and I’ll make this a birthday you’ll never forget.”
And she was right, when I met her at the back of the bar. She latched onto me, kissing me and doing so many naughty things that would get a cop like me fired for if the others saw me smooching a girl like this out in the back of an alleyway bar. But at some point her lips touched my neck and everything went dark, my body tingled all over and went numb the next. I couldn’t stand up, but she was holding me there. I started to feel cold, tired, weaker and weaker, I passed out.
Next thing I remember was waking up at three in the morning to some homeless guy nudging me. “Hey buddy, you alright?” He asked in a soft grainy voice. “You look a bit thirsty kid.” He smirked and handed me his wine bottle. I didn’t take the wine, but rather his arm. Yanking him forward, I didn’t know what I was doing, but I snapped the old mans neck and dug my teeth into his throat, the spray of blood poured into my mouth and I was drinking it. I was draining this man of blood!
By the time I could control myself, he was already dead. And I just sat there, covered in my own and this old homeless man’s blood. I remembered the women, but I couldn’t see her face. I was to drunk, but now I felt different, I could hear sounds of everything around me. Even the inch worm moving across the rough pavement. I could hear the voices of people walking the street, dumb slurs from drunks who were just leaving the bar.
I got to my feet and the world tilted on me, everything was spinning and rushing to my head. I wanted to vomit, but I couldn’t. I had to get home and call in the attack, wait, what the hell was I thinking. They would never believe me. “I was attacked by a vampire, and now I’m a Vampire!” I could just picture the look on people’s faces at the sight of me. I shook my head and began walking home, I was lucky there weren’t many people around at all this early in the morning. Soon as I get home, I was planning on calling in sick, better yet. To apply for the night shift at the station.

My name's Eric Redfield, and i'm a new Vampire in New York City.
Back to top Go down
Melly
Seeing through the Shadows

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon 3 May 2010 - 17:44

I was there the night all that happened. I was sitting in the corner of the pub trying to go talk to him... I HAD to try. I got up and fixed myself up. Then I saw her. 10 times more appealing to the eyes than I was. I was a small girl with golden blonde hair and bright blue eyes... the kinda girl you'd think would be a cheerleader. I was 23 my birthday had been 2 days ago so my friends and I were celebrating... okay my friends were. I was just sitting there while my friends were all drinking.

So anyway she had gone upto him before i could so I sat back down. I was feeling pretty sad and I was the only one who wasn't drunk so I was the ride home. I decided to go out for a walk. I went the same way he and that lady had gone and hid as I watched in horror at the scene taking place before me. I ran away as he seemed to pass out and I brought all my friends home and layed down in bed terrified. What had become of him? He was drunk.... would he be okay when he went to go home?

I decided to go back and see what had happened to him. He was just waking up and I saw what he did to that homeless guy... I was so terrified that I almost screamed. I hid behind a tree and watched him walk some of the way back home and thinking he was far enough away I tried to breathe properly. I think I might have passed out and fallen out of the tree... my head pounding as I fell.
Back to top Go down
Melly

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 15:18

When I had awoken from my... shall we say.... rendez-vouz with the ground I ran as fast as I could as far away from that man as I could get. It's not that he was scary or repulsed me... quite the contrary actually but what he had just done to that poor man had scared me to death! What was he? Was he.... a vampyre? NO! They don't exist! I walked up and down the streets for hours untill I saw HER..... the one who had done what ever it was to him. I didn't know what she was doing, I couldn't see her very well. I couldn't make my legs listen to me as I was telling myself to run so I just fell back behind a tree sitting down trying to catch my breath.... and hoping she didn't notice me.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 18:01

I felt horrible as I was heading home. But something stopped me halfway down the block. I could hear the rustle of feet against grass then the heavy thud of a body hitting ground, I turned my head and everything felt as if looking through the scope of a sniper rifle. I saw her laying there on the ground, i paniced and rushed over to aid the girl. But everything slowly came to a stop as I got closer to her, the overwelming feeling rushed to my head again. I was hungering for more. For blood, I shook my head free of the hazing feeling and the dread in my chest.

I knelt down and gently nudged her shoulder. "Hey, are...you alright Miss? Do you need an Ambulence?" I was worried she had passed out drunk. I could'nt smell a wiff of alcohol on her though.
Back to top Go down
Melly

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 21:44

Laying on the ground I slowly began to wake up as someone was nudging me. I looked up into that mans face... the one who had just killed that poor man on the street. I got up really fast and tried to get away from him but my knees buckled and my head was spinning telling me I had gotten up too fast. I screamed in pain and started to outwardly cry completely forgetting for the moment that he was still there. Then I slowly sat up and looked him in the eyes and said "Please, don't hurt me..." with tears welling up in my eyes. I had no idea what he was going to do, but I didn't want to be around to find out so I stood up and said "Uhm... thank you... for caring... I'm going to be on my way now..." and tried to start walking away but I couldn't really walk that much. I tripped and fell willingly and crawled to the grass beneth the tree and put my head in my hands.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 5:02

I followed her feeble display of trying to get away. "Mam, it's alright. I'm a Police Officer. Do you need a ride home?" I had no idea that she saw me kill the homeless man. I felt sick to my stomach but I kept a good smile and tried to lie my way through the pain of having to smell her blood so close to me. I swear she probably cut herself or scraped her skin.

I moved towards her more and helped her up, my hands felt cold against hers. as if they were frozen.
Back to top Go down
Melly

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 5:46

His smile seemed so genuine... for someone who had just killed some random man on a street. And he offered me a ride... should I accept? He IS a police officer after all... so I said "Yes thank you sir...." a bit feebly. When he helped me p his hands were so... cold. They felt as if freezing and I gasped. "Oh my gosh! Your hands...!" and tried at a failing attempt to rub them warmer with my thumbs. I gave him a half smile and said "Hello sir.. My names Katrina. What's yours?" Realizing I was still holding his hands I looked down at them then let them go and blushed saying "Oh sorry..."
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 15:02

I smiled and let my ahnds fall to my side. "My name is John. John Hermsing." I took her arm gently and walked with her to make sure she does'nt fall over again. "Do you live far from here? Or would you wish for me to contact an ambulance instead?" I felt her warmth, something was happening. my incisor canine teeth sharpened in my mouth. I felt the urges again but I had to hold them back. For this girls sake and for my career as a law inforcer.
Back to top Go down
Melly

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 21:43

No I don't live far from here at all. Just down the street infact, I told him. I looked away and said Nice to meet you John. No need for an ambulence I'm fine. I tried to get out of his grasp in an attempt to show him how "fine" I was but he was holding me tightly... however I had to admit I kind of liked being held up by him. There was something about him... even if he just killed that man... I seemed to trust him a lot more than any other man I had ever known... and I had no idea why.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun 9 May 2010 - 9:00

"Well then I guess we can walk side by side if thats alright, you looked as though taken quite the fall and I would hate for you to do such a thing again on pavement." I smiled and stood by her son, her smell wafted through the air lick a thick fraigrented perfume.

It was intoxicating, I had to get my mind of things, it was almost daylight, I wondered if Vampires could really stand sunlight. "Shall we be off then?" I waited for her to head in the direction of her home.
Back to top Go down
Melly

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun 9 May 2010 - 11:12

he was waiting for me to start walking but at that moment I couldn't seem to make my legs start moving. My head was spinning from the fall I'd had and I had to concentrate hard on which direction my house was in. I put my hand on my head to steady myself, took a deep breath and started to attempt to walk to my house. I let him help me walk as I made my way down the street barely able to walk. We were walking in silence untill it drove me crazy then I saw my tree and said "Thank you John for helping me you can just let me sit here at my tree.... I don't think I'll be able to make it into my house. I have quite a few stairs.. I'll just rest here then go inside in a bit." With that I started to fall as I couldn't see straight any more.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 5:24

As we walked I felt the tension raise and her eagerness as well. It was as if all my senses increased rasticly, I also felt stronger,faster and even lighter on my feet. But Also, the growing pain in my chest was getting annoying to handle. I know I would be like this for the rest of my un-natural life. Soon enough she stopped and so did I, she mentioned something about a tree and resting but soon enough she heading for the ground instead. I quickly moved between her and the cement,catching her in my arms. I held her so close to me. I could smell her perfume, no, it was her blood.

Everything was blurring around me, I smelled it so clearly through her skin,hearing the faint rush of her heart beating so close to me. I had to shack loose from this feeling. I quickly straitened her upright and held her still. "Can you hear me? I'm going to take you to a Hospital.."
Back to top Go down
Melly

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 14:26

I was still a bit awake as I felt John catch me and heard him slightly as he said he would take me to the hospital. I had never really liked going to the hospital because I've had terrible experiences so I was terrified of it, but now as I rested in John's arms half passed out I guess I didn't really have much choice. And also something aout him relaxed me... and I didn't know why. I tried to lift my head and said "Will you stay with me?"
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 17:27

I felt a string pull in my heart when she asked me to stay with her. "Of course, it's my job." I felt the heat raise on the back of my neck. It started to burn, my legs felt weak, and a sudden need for sleep ran over me like a truck. I wobbled as I headed for the car with her in my arms. Though I kept her steady and setted her down gently in the back seat. Getting into the front, my hands were shaking, my vision was blurring. I smacked myself across the face and knocked a little sense back. Starting the police cruiser, I ran the alarm and drove off quickly to the Hospital. I did'nt know how much time we both had left.
Back to top Go down
Melly

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 17:43

I was laying in the back of the cop car cruising down the street towards the hospital blackness threatening to overtake me. But I had to fight it... after all something just didn't seem right about John. It took all my effort but I finally managed to sit upright in the back seat and looked at him. He seemed kind of... upset? or maybe... sick? or something was not quite right with him. I reached forward and layed my hand on his shoulder and asked very quietly as it was as loud as I could speak for the moment "John... what's wrong? Are you ok...?" I looked at him through the mirror and noticed there was deffinately something wrong... but I couldn't actually figure out what it was....
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 17:51

'I-I'll be fine. You should'nt talk, rest. You need it." I drove at the speed limit and then some, the throbing, blood, I could hear it in her very veins, calling to me..I..wanted...

My mid shut off for a moment but I clicked right back in and was at hospital. I had stopped at the emergancy entrence, the vehicle was off,her hand still on my shoulder. I gently got out of the car and menuvoured to her side,taking her into my arms again, I walked inside. "Can I get some help here?" I call out at the front desk.

The women saw me and rushed forward. "What's wrong?" She had the panic look on her face that made me feel a little sad for being so loud in a hospital.

"This women need medical Attention, I'm officer Redfield." Immediately she was specially treated for being brought in by an officer. A wheelchair came forward and I sat her down in it. "I'll be with you when they set you in a room ok?" I said to her softly as they wheeled her away. I was standing there for a few moments then headed strait for the washroom, my whole body was getting weak.
Back to top Go down
Melly

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 18:02

As they were wheeling me away I realized he wasn't with me anymore.... I started to get scared... and tried to get out of the chair but couldn't. I closed my eyes tightly and holding my breath saying to myself "You'll be alright... nothing's going to happen... I'm going to be fine...." But I knew that this wasn't going to help me any. Truth be told I was incredibly scared of the hospital but I wasn't about to tell anyone that. By the time they got me to a room though I was trying to calm my breathing the whole time them saying "Miss... are you ok?... are you ok?" I just kept nodding and then when they finally left the room I burst into tears laying on the bed and curling up into a ball and covering up with the blanket.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 18:34

(night X3)

My mind was blurring as I finished washing my face in the bathroom. I tried drinking the water but my throat only parched even more so. I closed my eye's, the throbing and bright lighting of the bathroom only mad eme feel worse. I had to stomach it all,get out and go after her. I found her hospital room number with her crying under the covers. I walked over to her and sat next to her in the bed. My hand gently touching her shoulder. "It's alright...you'll be fine." I spoke softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Melly

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 18:42

I tensed up as I felt his hand on me hearing him saying it will be alright. What did he know about how it'll turn out? I looked out from under the blanket still sniffling and looked at him. "How do you know that?" And with that I curled up in a ball and pulled the cover back over my head and started to shake as I saw a doctor comming in the room. I started breathing heavier and couldn't seem to calm down any as I cried more and more.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010 - 5:36

I did'nt know what I was doing as I laid down next to her pulled her into my arms, gently rubbing her back to calm her down. My lips gently kissing her forehead. Smooth and warm against my chilled lips. "I would not let anything bad happen to you.." I whispered as I looked to the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Melly

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010 - 16:57

Laying down in his arms I tried to calm myself down. He seemed to be telling me the truth about him not letting anyone hurt me.... and I believed him. I took one last calming breath and opened my eyes and saw the doctor.... I looked up at John tears forming in my eyes again still trying to calm myself. It wasn't working and I shut my eyes as tightly as possible thinking that if I closed them and open them he would dissappear or something..... I don't really know what I was thinking.... I guess fear makes you think very irrationally.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 16:53

I held her gently in my arms as I rubbed her back continuously to calm her. When I looked up at the doctor I asked him to give us some time so she could settle down. I looked down at her with her eye's closed, I felt the hunger raising again, My mouth was slowly making it's way to her, they stopped but inch's from her lips as I drew in her breath when our lips touched softly.
Back to top Go down
Melly

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 20:36

My eyes being closed his voice sounded like music as he told the doctor to give us some time. Continuously rubbing my back he had calmed me down again and when we kissed it was an amazing surprise. My eyes were still closed after all. I put my hand softly on his cheek and twisted so I could deepen the kiss. I was in complete bliss. Being the way I am I had never even looked at a guy this way until now.... and here I was.... with a complete stranger who I had witnessed kill a man... and I think I was falling for him. It scared me and thrilled me all at the same time... the only question was did he feel the same way...?
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 9:20

The hunger for more only grew as our lips pressed harder against one another. I had to pull away gently, my breathing was labored and hot against her lips. I felt my fangs grow out, I wanted to drink her blood. I wanted to enthrall her every whim.
"I have to go now, but I promise to see you soon after the sun goes down." It was weird knowing I would awaken when night falls over the skies. I slowly got up and retreated from the hospital. Not before I kissed her warm forehead.

When I got to the car, the sun was already up, I could feel my skin itching and heated. I drove a bit quicker then usual to get home and throwing myself inside, I shut the door behind me and fell asleep on the hard cold floor.
Back to top Go down
Melly

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 11:09

As he left a stab of fear caught in my throat... he was leaving me in the hospital alone. I didn't want to be here but I had no choice in the matter. I sat in the bed in the room staring after the door. Tears welling in my eyes... I was alone. And I felt it. The feeling was so over whelming. I started to shake as the truth hit me square in the face and I started to worry... what if he doesn't come back? All day I kept staring over to the door, nurses and doctors comming in every now and then to check on me and bring me snacks and meals.

It was getting dark and I started to feel really tired as I continued to wait for John to come back. With each minute I was drifting further and further into the darkness of sleep. Finally I let myself fall asleep having dreams of John... only... he wasn't as I knew him. He was as I saw him earlier... with that man he killed in the street. And he was about to attack me! I was trying to wake up all throughout the dream but just couldn't. I woke up suddenly forgetting where I was and when I opened my eyes I thought I saw something and I screamed.... I didn't know what it was so I hid under my blanket screaming....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkness
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next