...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Answer Night's Call...and enter this Magical & Dark World ...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You have dare to enter the Enchanted and Magik World of The Dark Realms Forum.....
A Special Thanks and A Big Warm Welcome to our newest registered user *~Nox~*Darkness Awoken for joining the family of Dark Realms! WELCOME!!!!!!

The Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Melly
Seeing through the Shadows

The Darkness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 7:33

I laughed as I watched him start to swing. He looked a little more childlike than I did as I sat there swinging, but it was fun none the less. I looked over at him and answered his question. "Yes... I know what you are.... your'e a vampire." With that I looked right into his eyes as I said "But I don't care... and I'm not scared. I know your'e gentle John. I'm not scared to be with you." And I kept swinging staring up into the stars.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Learning about Dark Forces
The Sorrow

Location : In my room, on my computer writing, where else? Oh ya, my job to.lol

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010 - 5:21

I smiled as I held my hand out to touch her. Gently brushing my hand against hers as I laid my forehead against the cold steel chain of the swing as I looked at her. "You not scared of me...What..if I lost control of myself?" I asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Melly

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010 - 20:22

My heart skipped a beat when his hand touched mine and I looked into his eyes. He asked a question... I wasn't sure how to answer. "Well... I guess I'm going to have to trust you....which I already do with my life." And with that I got up off my swing and walked over to his and kissed him gently on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 8:14

My face heated when she kissed my cold smoothed skin. "I...."I was at a loss for words, I did'nt know what to say or do for her. I merely took her and wrapped her in my arms as I embraced her, it hurt to do this, to be on the threshold of my lust and hunger yet not to take.
Back to top Go down
Melly

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 9:44

When he wrapped his arms around me it felt so right. I just wanted to stay in this position for ever as we embraced. Then when it ended I got up took his hand and walked with him to my house and sat down on the porch swing still holding his hand and bringing him down with me.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 5:41

I sat next to her gently and leaned back trying to keep calm, I felt shaky and nervous, I had never felt so nervous in my life before. This was something new and different for me.
Back to top Go down
Melly

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 11:34

I kept looking over to him and looking away quickly blushing. "John... " I began to ask and then stopped short and didn't continue my sentence looking away from him so he woulnd't see my face. "Uhm... nevermind."
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 14:09

"Yes?"I whispered softly as I held onto her, her smell wafting to me in gentle weaves as I wanted to taste, to kiss. But resisting is harder then one could possibly understand.
Back to top Go down
Melly

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 20:00

I hugged him close and held on and rested my head on his shoulder saying "it was just a thought..... it's nothing don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010 - 5:25

How could I resist the tempting feeling as I was held close, my lips so close to her neck. I hugged her tightly against me, "What is it you want?.." I asked softly as I gently rubbed her back.
Back to top Go down
Melly

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010 - 9:29

I was feeling overwhelming senses sitting there in his arms. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, "I wanted to know.... uhm.... how you... feel about me..... because I think I have strong feelings about you." And with that I let go of him and put a bit of space between us and braced myself for his answer.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 8:09

When she pulled away from me, I immediately went to her, pulling her back into my arms and hugging her close. This was my answer, I never wanted to let her go, never to be far from her. I couldn't tell why I wanted this, but I did, and I would have done anything for her.
Back to top Go down
Melly

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 10:24

When he pulled me back into his arms he said nothing... he didn't need to. I was so happy. I leaned into the hug and rested my head on his shoulder closing my eyes and revelling in the wonderful feeling that overtook me.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 14:58

I smiled as I pulled her chin up for her to look at me as our lips met and locked gently as I held her close to me. The tinge of hunger burning in my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Melly

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 15:07

The kiss was so passionate I leaned into it more and more and wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him in closer to me. I had never felt like this before it was kind of scarey in a way to feel like this for the first time.... especially with a vampire. But I put that in the back of my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkness
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3